Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Norway
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-norway-516578.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Norway
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 16.9% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (10.0%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (9.4%), according to this research. In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 3.9%, 3.6% and 3.6%, respectively, in 2020.
Four major regions in Norway generated 31.% of the country’s GDP and comprised 29.3% of the country’s population, as of 2018
FDI inflows have been witnessing a declining trend during the past four years (2014-2017), with mining and quarrying as the major FDI recipient sector
– The government plans to allocate NOK75.4bn (US$8.3bn) to transportation infrastructure in 2020
– Norway’s rank improved from 22nd in 2016 to 21st in 2018 (out of 160 countries) in the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI)
– The overall OSEAX (Oslo Bors All-Share Index) exhibited an increasing trend over the last year. As of December 23, 2019, the OSEAX stood at 1,035.7, compared to 905.1 on December 21, 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516578