Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Russia – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-russia-macroeconomic-outlook-report-406887.html
PESTLE Insights: Russia – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Five major districts in Russia generated around 85.2% of the country’s GDP and comprised 77.9% of the total population in 2017
The Netherlands was the largest investor in Russia in 2018
Mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 29.8% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (17.7%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (15.2%). In nominal terms, the three sectors grew by 12.9%, 6.5% and 6.1%, respectively, in 2018.
– According to the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure rank of Russia improved from 99th in 2016 to 75th in 2018 out of 160 countries.
– The overall MOEX10 index, has recorded an upward trend over the past year. As of July 15, 2019, the Moscow Stock Market Index – MOEX10 had increased by 7.5%, compared to July 16, 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406887