Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Switzerland – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-switzerland-macroeconomic-outlook-report-406888.html
PESTLE Insights: Switzerland – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Five cantons driving the Swiss economy by contributing 53.6% to the country’s GDP and 47.3% to total population as of 2016
Cantons such as Zurich and Vaud emerged as preferred investment hubs for startups in 2018
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 27.0% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (20.5%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (16.4%). The financial center of Switzerland is one of the largest in the world and added a value of CHF63 bn (US$64.2 bn), equivalent to 9.1% of GDP in 2018, according to Federal Department of Finance, Switzerland.
– As per World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Switzerland deteriorated over the last two years with a decrease in rank from 11th in 2016 to 13th out of 160 countries in 2018
– The overall SMI index exhibited an upward trend. As of July 22, 2019, the SMI index stood at 9,922.4, compared to 8,991.3 on July 20, 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406888
Follow us on Social Media: