Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Recent Market Research on Poland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/poland-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report-416381.html
Poland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
“Poland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report,” a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Poland over 2020-2025 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2020-2025, supported by growing mobile internet subscriptions and respective ARPUs. Fixed broadband service revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 15.5%, supported by projected growth in cable and FTTH services segment, and ongoing investment by the government and operators to expand FTTH services nationwide. Pay-TV services revenues will grow over 2020-2025, primarily driven by strong performance of IPTV in the country
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Poland.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Poland will grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2020-2025.
– Mobile revenue will account for 62.0% of total telecom revenue in 2025, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband services.
– 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over 2020-2025 supported by MNOs’ expansion of LTE and LTE-A network expansions.
– The top two mobile operators, Orange Poland and Play (P4), will account for 52.3% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Poland’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Poland’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Poland’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Poland.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/416381