Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Q2 2019 Global Bid Round Outlook – Americas Becoming a Licensing Hotspot
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/q2-2019-global-bid-round-outlook-americas-becoming-a-licensing-hotspot-342526.html
Q2 2019 Global Bid Round Outlook – Americas Becoming a Licensing Hotspot
In Q2 2019, 40 licensing rounds are open with 19 scheduled to close in the quarter. Africa and Asia are hosting the largest volume of licensing rounds in Q2 2019. Eight countries in Africa are hosting one licensing round each, whilst six countries in Asia are hosting eight rounds. The largest round to close is the Congo License Round Phase II 2018-2019, which offers over 81,000 sq km of onshore and offshore acreage (including blocks in ultra-deep environments). Although not all bid-acreage has been disclosed, the largest number of blocks available are located onshore, with India offering a significant portion of the acreage.
– Provides an overview of global bid rounds for 2019
– Information on each bid round due to close in Q2 2019 by region and country
– Upcoming open bid rounds by region and country
– Information on recent exploration and licensing history of countries of bid rounds wherever available
– State take comparison with regional peers for the bid rounds.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on global bid rounds
– Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country and region
– Keep abreast of licensing history in countries where bid rounds are open or due to close
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on global bid rounds.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342526