Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Quarterly Mining Industry Deals Review M&A and Capital Raising – Q4 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/quarterly-mining-industry-deals-review-m-a-and-capital-raising-q4-2019-545098.html
Quarterly Mining Industry Deals Review M&A and Capital Raising – Q4 2019
“Quarterly Mining Industry Deals Review M&A and Capital Raising – Q4 2019” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&As (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions) and capital raising (equity offering, debt offering, private equity, and venture capital) deals, relevant to mining industry. The report provides detailed comparative monthly and quarterly data on the number of deals and their value, split by deal type. The report also details top capital raising deals, M&As and asset transactions in mining.
The total value of mining deals, after increasing in Q3 2019, declined by over US$9bn to US$30.8bn in Q4 2019, mainly due to a 44% decline in the capital raised during that quarter. However, this decline was partially offset by an increase in mergers and acquisitions, which totaled US$12.2bn, 45.2% higher versus US$8.4bn in Q3 2019. The largest was Katanga Mining, which raised US$5.8bn in rights offering of shares to repay the debt to Glencore. This was followed by Albemarle Corp.’s acquisition of a 60% stake in Wodgina Lithium mine.
– Coverage of all types of capital raising deals – equity offering, debt offering, private equity, and venture capital
– Coverage of all types of M&A deals – mergers, asset transactions and acquisitions
– Geographies covered includes Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union.
Reasons to buy
– Analyse M&As and capital raising deals in the mining industry
– Review major deals that took place their status and type
– Identify and analyze mining companies’ consolidations and expansions.
– Compare deals by type and status
– Track latest mining industry developments, with complete geographic coverage across the Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Oceania and Former Soviet Union.
Eagle Specialty Materials LLC
Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd
Katanga Mining Limited
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd
MMC Norilsk Nickel
Northern Star Resources Ltd
PT Adaro Indonesia
PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium
Saracen Mineral Holdings Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545098