Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) – Pipeline Review, H2 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/radiation-toxicity-radiation-sickness-acute-radiation-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2019-451036.html
Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) – Pipeline Review, H2 2019
Radiation Toxicity – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides an overview of the Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) pipeline landscape.
Radiation Toxicity (also known as radiation sickness) is an acute illness caused by irradiation of the entire body by a high dose of penetrating radiation in a very short period of time (usually a matter of minutes). The major cause of this syndrome is depletion of immature parenchymal stem cells in specific tissues. Symptoms include bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum, bloody stool, bruising, confusion, dehydration, diarrhea, fainting and fatigue.
Radiation Toxicity – Pipeline Review, H2 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 2, 7, 7, 2, 48, 5 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Radiation Toxicity (Toxicology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Advanced Innovative Partners Inc
Advenchen Laboratories LLC
Amryt Pharma Plc
Angion Biomedica Corp
Atox Bio Ltd
BCN Biosciences LLC
BioCurity Pharmaceuticals Inc
Bolder Biotechnology Inc
Capture Pharmaceuticals Inc
Ceramedix Holding LLC
Ceramide Therapeutics LLC
Chrysalis BioTherapeutics Inc
Cleveland BioLabs Inc
Consegna Pharma Inc
Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc
Enzychem Lifesciences Corp
Extend Biosciences Inc
FirstString Research Inc
Foresee Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
GNI Group Ltd
Inflammatory Response Research Inc
iNtRON Biotechnology Inc
Luxena Pharmaceuticals Inc
Matrix Biomed Inc
Medesis Pharma SA
New Amsterdam Sciences Inc
Nohla Therapeutics Inc
Noveome Biotherapeutics Inc
Onconova Therapeutics Inc
Original BioMedicals Co Ltd
Panorama Research Inc
Phoenicia Biosciences Inc
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc
RDD Pharma Ltd
RedHill Biopharma Ltd
Reponex Pharmaceuticals Aps
SK Chemicals Co Ltd
Sunny Pharmtech Inc
Therapeutic Systems Research Laboratories Inc
Tocol Pharmaceuticals LLC
Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/451036