Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Real Estate North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/real-estate-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2014-2023-408103.html
Real Estate North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA real estate Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The real estate industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $911.0 billion in 2018.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 8.6% over the 2014-18 period.
– Within the real estate industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $802.4 billion in 2018. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $56.1 and $52.5 billion, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the real estate industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $974.3 billion in 2023, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $77.1 and $57.5 billion, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA real estate Industry
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA real estate Industry
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA real estate Industry by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA real estate Industry in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA real estate Industry?
– How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
– How large is the NAFTA real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/408103