Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Romania Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/romania-seasonings-dressings-sauces-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-585824.html
Romania Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Romanian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector is led by wet cooking sauces category in value terms, and by condiment sauces in volume terms, in 2019. Wet cooking sauces category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of seasonings, dressings & sauces in Romania. Consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces is higher among males than females in the country.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Romania provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for âbouillons & stocks’, âchutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, âherbs, spices & seasonings’, âtomato pastes and purÃ©es’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
– The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces was lower in Romania compared to both the global and the regional levels in 2019
– Romanian consumers consumption pattern remains unchanged in the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
– The category is also expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2019-2024
– The wet cooking sauces category is expected to gain market share in volume terms during 2019-2024.
– In Romania, the per capita consumption of condiment sauces was higher compare to other seasonings, dressings & sauces categories in 2019
– The health & wellness market is led by the condiment sauces category in the Romanian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in 2019
– The sales of condiment sauces with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow at a lower CAGR compared to condiment sauces without health & wellness claims during 2019-2024
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Romanian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
– Condiment sauces is the most consumed category across leading cities in Romania
– Consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces is higher among men compared to women in Romania
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585824