Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Russia Make-Up – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/russia-make-up-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-598621.html
Russia Make-Up – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Russian make-up sector was led by lip make-up category in both value and volume terms in 2019. Furthermore, the lip make-up category is also forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Direct sellers accounted for the leading share in the distribution of make-up products. Rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in the country. Consumption of make-up products is higher among females than males in the country. L’OrÃ©al S.A., Coty, Inc., Avon Products, Inc. are the leading players in the Russian make-up sector.
This report on the make-up sector in Russia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: tube, jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, aerosol, speciality container and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
– The per capita consumption of make-up was higher in Russia than in the global level but the per capita expenditure was slightly lower than the global level in 2019
– The per capita consumption of lip make-up products was higher than other make-up categories in 2019
– L`Oreal Paris, owned by L`Oreal S.A., was the leading brand in the Russian make-up sector in 2019
– Brands are growing at a higher CAGR than private label products in the Russian make-up sector
– Rigid plastics is the commonly used pack material in the Russian make-up sector
– Lip make-up is the leading category across the top 10 cities in Russia
– Amongst top ten cities, Moscow is projected to contribute the most towards the volume growth of Russian make-up sector during 2018-2023
– Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of make-up products in Russia
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Avon Products Inc.
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
LVMH Moet Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
Vivienne Cosmetics AG
Mary Kay Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/598621