Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Russia Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/russia-seasonings-dressings-sauces-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-585825.html
Russia Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector is led by the dressings category in both value and volume terms. Whereas, the bouillons & stocks category is expected to register the fastest growth in both value & volume terms during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of seasonings, dressings & sauces products in Russia. Glass is the commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging and rigid plastics. Efko Group , Unilever and Gallina Blanca SA are the top three companies in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Russia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for âbouillons & stocks’, âchutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, âherbs, spices & seasonings’, âtomato pastes and purÃ©es’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, box, stand-up pouch, can, carton-liquid, foil, carton-folding, speciality container, tray, film and tube.
– The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces was higher in Russia compared to both the regional and global level in 2019
– Dressings was the largest category in value terms in 2019 – Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russia seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
– Efko Group is the leading company in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
– Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
– Moscow emerged as the largest seasonings, Dressings & sauces market in Russia
– Consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces is higher among women compared to men in Russia
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585825