Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Saudi Arabia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/saudi-arabia-cards-payments-opportunities-and-risks-to-2022-408064.html
Saudi Arabia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
‘Saudi Arabia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2022’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cards, credit transfers, cash, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Saudi Arabia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2022’ report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cash, cheques, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
– In April 2019, SAMA introduced real-time payments in the country in collaboration with Mastercard unit Vocalink. The payment platform is the result of Vocalink’s tie-up with Saudi Payments, which is part of SAMA. The platform supports instant account-to account payments between financial institutions, businesses, and consumers. With the platform, consumers and businesses can instantly carry out credit transfers, e-invoicing, and billing. They can also make real-time payment acknowledgements and bulk payments. Consumers can also use the platform to carry out P2P transfers through their smartphones – without needing the bank details of the recipient.
– Saudi Arabia is opening up its banking sector to enable global banks to set up in the country. In February 2019, Standard Chartered Bank received a license to launch banking operations in Saudi Arabia, while in April 2019 Credit Suisse was granted a banking license. The pair joined major international players including JPMorgan Chase, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, and HSBC. And in June 2019 SAMA issued trading licenses to 14 fintech companies, all operating in lending and payment services. These companies included HalalaH, Geidea, Bayan Payments Company Limited, Saudi Digital Payments Company, Saudi Post, BrightWare, and Tap Payments. The new licenses bring the total number of fintech companies operating in Saudi Arabia to 21. These initiatives will heighten competition in the banking and payments spaces.
– The government and SAMA have introduced several initiatives to increase financial inclusiveness in the country. This includes the issuance of new regulation by SAMA in February 2019 encouraging banks to adopt the agent banking system. Once a bank receives approval from SAMA, agents are allowed to perform various services on behalf of the bank, including opening bank accounts, preparing and submitting loan applications, and submitting applications for credit cards.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Saudi Arabia.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing Saudi Arabia’s cards and payments industry.
Al Rajhi Bank
Arab National Bank
Samba Financial Group
Banque Saudi Fransi
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/408064