Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Serbia Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/serbia-cigarettes-2019-541580.html
Serbia Cigarettes, 2019
Serbia Cigarettes, 2019, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the UK tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Tobacco is a market that is in long-term decline in Serbia. A combination of rising prices, growing health awareness, and the recent arrival of safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes, resulted in all sectors suffering a fall in sales.
– Cigarettes of sales in 2019 have been declining in the last decade
– The prevalence of smoking is higher in adult male Serbian population
– The Serbian government is putting further restrictions on smoking such as banning it from public places
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tvornica Duhana Rovinj (TDR)
Vranje Tobacco Industry (DIV)
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/541580