Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Singapore – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/singapore-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2023-503377.html
Singapore – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
“Singapore – The Future of Foodservice to 2023”, provides extensive insight and analysis of Singapore’s Foodservice market until 2023 and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Singapore is widely revered as an example of free-market economic success. Despite its small population of roughly 5.7 million people, it is the thirty seventh largest economy in the world. In 2018, its nominal GDP was over US$324 billion, and it grew by approximately 3.6%1.
The Singaporean foodservice profit sector generated a total revenue of over SGD13 billion (US$10.3 billion) in 2018. The value of the sector increased at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2016-2018, however, the growth is forecast to marginally decelerate to a CAGR of 4.1% over 2018-2023.
– Growth across all profit sector channels is primarily attributed to rising transaction numbers, rather than outlet number expansion, as the city-state approaches saturation and desirable locations become increasingly sparse. This trend is expected to continue over the coming years.
– The paradigm shift towards convenience driven purchases is becoming increasingly pervasive worldwide, and Singapore is no exception.
– Growth in revenue generated from takeaway transactions is forecast to be strong in most channels.
Reasons to buy
– Specific forecasts of the foodservice market until 2023 give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among major foodservice channels will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the foodservice market.
Yum! Brands! Inc.
Doctor’s Associates Inc.
Restaurant Brands International
Ten & Han Trading Pte Ltd
Old Chang Kee
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Killiney – Kopitiam
Sarika Connoisseur Cade Pte Ltd.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503377