Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research: Singapore Wine – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/singapore-wine-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-645926.html
Singapore Wine – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Country Profile report on the wine sector in Singapore provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Singaporean wine sector is led by the still wine category in both value and volume terms in 2019. The category is also forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Food & drinks specialists is the leading channel in distribution of wine in the country. Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited, Pernod Ricard SA and Winechateau Inc are the leading companies in the Singaporean wine sector.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in volume terms) and private labels (in volume terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, eretailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, department stores, direct sellers, on-trade and other general retailers.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: bottle, bag-in-box, carton – liquid, can, stand up pouch and other pack type, closure type for: stopper, screw top, dispenser, crown, lever closure and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding and other outer types.
– The per capita expenditure of wine sector was higher in Singapore than both the global and the regional levels in 2019.
– The per capita consumption of still was higher than other categories in 2019.
– Food & drinks specialists was the leading distribution channel in the Singaporean wine sector.
– Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited, Pernod Ricard SA and Winechateau Inc Corporation are the leading companies in the Singaporean wine sector
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited
Pernod Ricard SA
Constellation Brands Inc
Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard Pty Ltd
Pasos De Tango
Distell Group Limited
Rongopai Wines Limited
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/645926