Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Smokeless Tobacco in Hungary, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/smokeless-tobacco-in-hungary-2019-342586.html
Smokeless Tobacco in Hungary, 2019
“Smokeless Tobacco in Hungary, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Hungarian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Hungarian market for tobacco products is in long-term decline with the latest data placing volumes at 10,341 tons in 2018 or 48.4% of their level in 2008. Smokeless tobacco volumes have a negligible share.
– Smokeless Tobacco volumes have long been below one ton per annum. The latest trade reports place sales at around 0.5 tons (500kg) per annum in 2017 with no change expected in 2018.
– Imports are small and have fluctuated during the past decade. They were down at 0.3 tons in 2010 before jumping to 0.6 tons in 2013.
– The Hungarian market is dominated by companies who are active in the snuff market.
– Volumes overall are set to end 2028 unchanged on 2008 at 500kg. Per capita consumption is forecast up 1% overall with consumption at 0.052 per person in 2028.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342586