Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/smokeless-tobacco-in-the-netherlands-2019-452931.html
Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019
Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Smokeless tobacco is a niche sector of the Netherlands market which accounts for a negligible share of the overall tobacco market. Despite increasingly stringent restrictions on smoking, any large-scale move to snuff, snus, or chewing tobacco has failed to materialise.
Presently, the sector accounts for a minute share of total tobacco sales in the Netherlands market, with 2018 sales at eight tons.
– Per capita consumption of smokeless tobacco has fluctuated between 0.2 and 0.5 grams per year between 2008-2018
– India accounts for the majority of smokeless imports, with Germany accounting for the highest exports
– Smokeless tobacco consumption is predicted to increase lightly over the next decade in the Netherlands
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning. The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452931