Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Soluble Guanylate Cyclase – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/soluble-guanylate-cyclase-pipeline-review-h1-2020-605550.html
Soluble Guanylate Cyclase – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 18.104.22.168) – Soluble guanylyl cyclase (sGC) is the known receptor for nitric oxide. Binding of nitric oxide to the heme moiety of the cyclase induces its capacity to synthesize the second messenger cGMP. Although the changes in the state of the heme moiety upon exposure of enzyme to NO and its correlation to the stimulation of sGC catalytic activity.
Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 22.214.171.124) pipeline Target constitutes close to 29 molecules. Out of which approximately 26 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 6, 4 and 14 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology, Metabolic Disorders, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, Oncology, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Hematological Disorders, Infectious Disease and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Diabetic Nephropathy, Diastolic Heart Failure, Lung Disease, Open-Angle Glaucoma, Vaso-Occlusive Crisis Associated With Sickle Cell Disease, Acute Heart Failure, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease, Asthma, Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Critical Limb Ischemia, Cystic Fibrosis, Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Diabetic Retinopathy, Dry (Atrophic) Macular Degeneration, Ischemic Stroke, Liver Diseases, Liver Fibrosis, Mycobacterium Infections, Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Osteoporosis, Pancreatic Cancer, Pressure Ulcers, Prostate Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension, Sickle Cell Disease, Skin Ulcers, Stroke, Systolic Heart Failure and Vascular Dementias.
The latest report Soluble Guanylate Cyclase – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 184.108.40.206)
– The report reviews Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 188.8.131.52)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC or EC 184.108.40.206) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
AntiRadical Therapeutics LLC
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Cyclerion Therapeutics Inc
Toa Eiyo Ltd
Topadur Pharma AG
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/605550