Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - South Africa Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/south-africa-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report-452885.html
South Africa Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
South Africa: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Africa today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
This research expects South Africa’s total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $11.2 billion in 2019 and it will grow at 2.0% CAGR to reach $12.4 billion by 2024, driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.2% over 2019-2024, led by investments in SA Connect initiative by the government to improve broadband connectivity in the country. Pay-TV service revenue will decline from $1,330 million in 2019 to $1,320 million by 2024, due to declining pay-TV ARPS over the forecast period.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The demographic and macroeconomic context in South Africa.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in South Africa will grow from about $11.2 billion in 2019 to $12.4 billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 2.0% mainly supported by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
– Mobile data will be the largest contributor in the total telecom service revenue throughout 2019-2024. Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.8% to reach $5.0 billion by 2024, driven by rising smartphone penetration and growing adoption of mobile Internet services.
– 3G is the most adopted technology in the mobile segment in 2019 with its share of total mobile subscriptions at 42.0%. However, 4G’s share will surpass 3G’s share in 2020.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of South Africa’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in South Africa’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in South Africa’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in South Africa.
Telkom South Africa
Vodacom South Africa
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452885