Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Spain Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/spain-cigars-and-cigarillos-2020-538229.html
Spain Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Spain tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
The Spanish tobacco market has seen a general decline over the decade, a decline of 37.2% from 2009 to 2019. Contrary to the overall Spanish tobacco market, the Spanish cigar/cigarillo market has seen an overall increase by 70.9% from 2009 to 2019. This is from a low of 2,355 tons in 2009 to a high of 4,659 tons in 2013.
– The cigar and cigarillo market in Spain have seen a sharp increase in the share of the total Spanish tobacco market, from 2.6% in 2009 to 7.2% in 2019.
– Large and small cigars have seen a decline over the past decade, whilst minis/cigarillos has tripled in consumption during the same timeframe.
– Production of cigars/cigarillos has doubled over the past 10 years, from 969.7mn pieces in 2009 to 1584.3mn pieces.
– Although consumption amongst both females and males declined from 2008 to 2015, in recent years consumption in tobacco products in the Spanish market has seen an increase
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Altadis SA (Imperial Tobacco Group)
Compania Canariense de Tabacos SA
La Casa de Tabaco
Transporte y Cabotaje)
Global Premium Trade
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538229