Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Spain Wine : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/spain-wine-437599.html
Keywords: Spain, fortified wine, sparkling wine, still wine, madeira, port, sherry, vermouth, other fortified wine, cava, champagne, prosecco, other sparkling wine, red wine, rose wine, white wine, hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, on-trade, e-retailers, glass, paper & board, rigid plastics, bottle, carton – liquid, bag-in-box, stopper, screw top, dispenser, carton – folding, pack materials, pack types, closure types, primary outer types, consumergraphics, macroeconomic, value share, volume share.
The Spanish wine sector is led by the still wine’ category in both value and volume terms. However, the sparkling wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of wine products in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Bodegas Peñasca, Vines of Vero S.A. and Marqus De Alella S.A. are the leading players in the Spanish wine sector.
Country Profile report on the wine sector in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still winewith inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
– The Spanish wine sector is expected to grow by value during 2018-2023
– Still wine is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Spanish wine sector
– Sparkling wine is expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023
– On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of wine products in the country
– Bodegas Peñasca, Vines of Vero S.A. and Marqus De Alella S.A. are the leading players in the sector.
– Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Spanish wine sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Vines Of Vero Sa
Marqués De Alella Sa
J. García Carrión S.A.
Félix Solís Avantis SA
Pernod Ricard SA
Bodegas Barbadillo Sl
Bodegas Martin Codax Sa
Baron De Ley Sa
Sogrape Vinhos SA
Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei KG
Wine Company North Of Spain
Miguel Torres SA
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Cavas Del Castillo De Perelada
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
Emilio Miro Salvat Sa
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/437599