Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Stereotaxis Inc (STXS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/stereotaxis-inc-stxs-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review-372967.html
Stereotaxis Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Stereotaxis Inc (STXS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Stereotaxis Inc (Stereotaxis) designs, manufactures, and markets novel robotic systems and instruments for electrophysiologists for enhancing the treatment of arrhythmias and performing endovascular procedures. Its flagship product, Epoch solution, is an advanced, proprietary remote robotic navigation system for use in interventional lab for improving the treatment of coronary artery disease and arrhythmias. The Epoch solution consists of Niobe ES robotic magnetic navigation system, Odyssey information management solution, and Vdrive robotic navigation system. It also offers maintenance and support services for its integrated products either directly or through third-party service representatives. The company markets its products and services through direct sales force and through strategic alliances with other companies in the US, Europe, and other parts of the world. Stereotaxis is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Stereotaxis Inc Key Recent Developments
May 09,2019: Stereotaxis reports 2019 first quarter financial & operational results
Mar 12,2019: Stereotaxis reports 2018 full year financial results
Aug 07,2018: Stereotaxis reports 2018 second quarter financial results
Jun 04,2018: Stereotaxis Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
May 01,2018: Stereotaxis Announces Publication of Clinical Research Supplement Highlighting Robotic Navigation for Cardiac Arrhythmias
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Auris Health Inc
Iowa Approach Inc.
Intuitive Surgical Inc
Verb Surgical Inc
BioSig Technologies Inc
Baylis Medical Company Inc
Microbot Medical Inc
Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372967