Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Success Case Study: 19 Crimes Wine
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/success-case-study-19-crimes-wine-545028.html
Success Case Study: 19 Crimes Wine
19 Crimes, by Treasury Wine Estates, offers a range of wine varieties with labels featuring each of the 19 crimes punishable by âtransportation’ to the colony of Australia. Each label can be viewed with an augmented reality (AR) app that animates the individual stories of the featured real convicts.
This case study assesses the success of 19 Crimes, a range of wines built on the stories of 18-19th century convicts transported to Australia.
– AR is an attractive, contemporary way of facilitating communication. It can lead to exploration online and act as a social facilitator as consumers share the experience.
– AR can better facilitate personalization of a product and create a more emotional, two-way connection with consumers.
– AR is becoming a component of consumers’ digital lifestyles, particularly among younger, digitally native generational cohorts. Importantly, it is a tool that can aid a more specific approach to demographic targeting.
– The 19 Crimes case highlights how narratives that have nothing directly to do with the specific product can be harnessed to build brands.
Reasons to buy
– Uses selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
– Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Treasury Wines Estates
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545028