Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Summer in the UK – 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/summer-in-the-uk-2019-503392.html
Summer in the UK – 2019
The Summer in the UK – 2019 report offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of British consumers on summer items. The report analyses the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
Convenience remains important, particularly when purchasing seasonal food and drink and was the main reason why shoppers switched away from their usual retailer.
Amazon continues to be a destination for summer holiday shopping across categories from camping and outdoors to entertainment, with its reputation for value for money appealing to consumers – 62.7% rated this factor as driving where they chose to shop.
– ASDA continues to outperform competitors in terms of promoting and communicating summer deals with 71.4% of consumers selecting it as the retailer that did the best job at promoting deals this year.
– Convenience was consistently ranked as a top priority for consumers across all categories of summer retail spending.
– Consumers continue to consider low prices to be the most significant driver of summer food & drink purchases, with the number of people citing this to be of high importance up 0.6ppts from last year to 56.0%.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas which summer product categories are shopped the most by consumers and to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers.
– Understand what drives consumers to use a retailer for their purchases, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis to understand which retailers are leading in certain summer categories and why.
– Use our average spend data to understand how much consumers are prepared to pay in each summer category.
House of Fraser
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503392