Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Sweden Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/sweden-cigars-and-cigarillos-2020-538228.html
Sweden Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
Sweden Cigars and Cigarillos, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
Tobacco is a market that is in long-term decline in Sweden. A combination of rising prices, growing health awareness, and the recent arrival of safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes, resulted in all sectors suffering a fall in sales.
The Swedish cigar market is quite sizeable in Western European terms, although the overall market has contracted considerably in recent years. As of 2019, the market stands at 72 million pieces.
– Snus took 55.9% of sales in 2019 to make them by far the largest segment within the Swedish market.
– Swedish production is largely geared towards meeting domestic demand, although some output is for export markets.
– Cigars and all other tobacco products are inclined to tax which is in conduct to the regulations set up by the EU.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Cortez/La Pa Moods
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538228