Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Sweden Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/sweden-haircare-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2023-503333.html
Sweden Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
The Swedish haircare sector is led by shampoo category in value terms, whereas hair colorants was the leading volume category in 2018. The hair colorants category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023, while the shampoo category is forecast to register the fastest growth in volume terms during the same period. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, L`Oreal S.A., and Coty, Inc. are the top three companies in the Swedish haircare. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of haircare products while rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the country.
This Country Profile report on the Haircare sector in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, perms & relaxers, salon hair care, shampoo, and styling agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, âdollar stores’, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, parapharmacies/drugstores , e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for pack materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.
– The per capita expenditure of haircare was higher in Sweden compared to both the global and regional levels in 2018
– Swedish consumers prefer value for money products in the haircare sector
– The hair colorants category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
– The shampoo category is expected to gain market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
– In Sweden, the per capita consumption of hair colorants was higher than other haircare categories in 2018
– In the perms & relaxers category, relaxers accounted for higher value sales than perms in 2018
– In the perms & relaxers category, relaxers accounted for higher volume sales than perms in 2018
– Private label penetration is highest in the conditioner category
– Private labels are growing at a faster CAGR than brands in the Swedish haircare sector
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Swedish haircare sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Procter & Gamble
Ccs Healthcare Ab
L`Anza Europe Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503333