Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Taxation in Oil & Gas – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/taxation-in-oil-gas-thematic-research-91335.html
Taxation, Tax, Fiscal Regime
Taxation in Oil & Gas – Thematic Research
Taxation is a key determinant of value in the oil and gas industry. Fiscal regimes can attract or deter new investment, determine whether new projects can move forward, and dictate company cash flows. Specific fiscal regimes applied to the upstream sector can differ significantly in the burden faced by companies. For the same field scenarios, the most attractive fiscal regimes yield an IRR of 35% of more, while the toughest yield IRRs of less than 10%. Assessing the attractiveness of the fiscal regime is therefore a key criterion in the decision of where to operate for maximum value.
– Overview of taxation as a theme in the oil and gas industry
– Detailed analysis on global upstream fiscal regimes
– Detailed attractiveness scores for over 140 fiscal regimes
– Assessment of effect of price and cost changes under different fiscal regimes
– Assessment of key oil and gas companies’ competitive position in relation to taxation.
Reasons to buy
– Understand different types of fiscal regime and taxation affecting the oil and gas sector
– Identify key trends affecting the future of taxation in oil and gas
– Compare attractiveness of global fiscal regimes
– Benchmark leading companies’ fiscal regime exposure.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/91335