Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Telco IoT Offerings and Market Opportunity Assessment in Asia Pacific : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/telco-iot-offerings-and-market-opportunity-assessment-in-asia-pacific-452883.html
Telco IoT Offerings and Market Opportunity Assessment in Asia Pacific
Telco IoT Offerings and Market Opportunity Assessment in Asia Pacific’, a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) market oppurtunity for telecoms companies in Asia-Pacific . It delivers qualitative insights into the IoT market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Telcos across Asia-Pacific are positioning themselves across various layers of the IoT value chain, from connectivity up through to application and operation management. Emerging market telcos that are at the early stages of their IoT service deployments typically provide simple connectivity platforms with limited platform controls often in partnership with larger global IoT platform providers. More advanced Asia-Pacific market telcos are developing IoT ecosystems, bringing together partners from devices to software to offer end to end solutions.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides an overview of the value chain in the IoT market and how telcos’ portfolios of IoT services are positioned.
– Section 2: IoT Revenue Forecast: This section looks at total global IoT revenues as well as IoT revenues in Asia-Pacific. The section also covers key drivers behind the IoT revenue forecasts.
– Section 3: Telco IoT Offerings and Strategies to Capture the IoT Market Opportunity: This section presents two case studies on operators in Asia-Pacific and how their IoT solution portfolios address the growing IoT market opporunity in the region.
– Section 4: Key Findings and Recomendations: A summary of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the Asia-Pacific IoT market.
– Asia-Pacific is the world’s largest IoT region with IoT revenue totalling US$35 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow rapidly over the coming years to 2023. Software and services accounted for the majority of IoT revenue in 2018, while devices accounted for the second largest portion followed by connectivity.
– Telcos in Asia-Pacific are keenly aware of the IoT opportunity, and many, particularly in more advanced mobile markets are forming IoT strategies to move beyond connectivity to provide additional services around platforms, integration, and security, as well as applications and operation management.
– Some telcos are beginning to add verticalized solutions to their more horizontal IoT platforms. As telcos gain experience in particularly engagements they can begin to templatize IoT deployment approaches for industry specific use cases.
Reasons to buy
– Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of IoT portfolios and positioning in the Asia-Pacific markets.
– The report investigates IoT revenue trends and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in the Asia-Pacific region.
– To study Asia-Pacific’s most competitive telecom IoT providers, in order to inform strategical decision-making.
– The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider IoT market, and what these developments might mean for the future.
Commonwealth Bank Australia
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452883