Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - The Global Military Airborne Radar Market 2019-2029
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/the-global-military-airborne-radar-market-2019-2029-372134.html
The Global Military Airborne Radar Market 2019-2029
“The Global Military Airborne Radar Market 2019-2029”, report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military airborne radar equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The demand for airborne radars is expected to be driven by the need for improved situational awareness in airborne military operations and the modernization of existing military airborne radar systems. Moreover, the advent of technologically enhanced radar systems such as Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA), coupled with changing warfare tactics, are also providing a significant push to the growth of the global military airborne radar market.
Along with the major defense spenders in every region, smaller countries are also undertaking modernization initiatives for the development of improved airborne radar systems. The global military radar market includes five segments on the basis of functions, including airborne fire-control radar, airborne early warning radar, airborne ground surveillance radar, airborne maritime surveillance radar and auxiliary radar.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2019-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military airborne radar segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2019-2029
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
– The global military airborne radar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.84% over the forecast period.
– The market consists of five categories: airborne fire-control radar, airborne early warning radar, airborne ground surveillance radar, airborne maritime surveillance radar and auxiliary radar. North America will dominate the sector with a share of 40.2%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe, with shares of 27% and 19.8%, respectively. The airborne fire-control radar segment is expected to be the leading segment with a share of 50.1%.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military airborne radar market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military airborne radar segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global military airborne radar market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military airborne radar market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top airborne radar providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Israel Aerospace Industries
BAE Systems plc
The Raytheon Company
ELTA Systems Ltd.
Honeywell International Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372134