Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - The Global Naval Vessels And Surface Combatants Market 2019-2029
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/the-global-naval-vessels-and-surface-combatants-market-2019-2029-406624.html
The Global Naval Vessels And Surface Combatants Market 2019-2029
“The Global Naval Vessels And Surface Combatants Market 2019-2029”, report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for naval vessels, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The primary factor driving the demand for naval vessels and surface combatants includes several high-value procurement programs worldwide including the US Navy’s FFG(X) program, Canadian Navy’s Canadian Surface Combatant’ program, Saudi Navy’s Multi-Mission Surface Combatant program, Australian Navy’s SEA 5000 (Hunter-class) program and French Navy’s Intermediate Frigate (FTI) program among others, which in turn is influencing the growth of global naval vessels and surface combatants market.
Furthermore, Many of the countries across the world have initiated naval modernization programs. Navies in countries like Russia, China, India, UK, France and Canada consists of fleets which are rapidly ageing and require to be replenished as many of the vessels are expected to be decommissioned in coming years, will further drive the demand for advanced naval vessels and surface combatants capable of countering such threats.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2019-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of naval vessels and surface combatants segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2019-2029
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives and financial analysis.
– The global naval vessels and surface combatants market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.97% over the forecast period.
– The market consists of seven categories: frigates, destroyers, amphibious ships, light combat vessels, corvettes, aircraft carriers, and auxiliary vessels.
– North America will dominate the sector with a share of 26%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. The frigates segment is expected to be the leading segment during the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different naval vessels and surface combatants segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global naval vessels and surface combatants market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top naval vessels and surface combatants providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Huntington Ingalls Industries
Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)
Hyundai Heavy Industries
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. Ltd
Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406624