Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Singapore
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/top-growth-opportunities-bakery-cereals-in-singapore-503381.html
Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Singapore
Top Growth Opportunities for Bakery & Cereals in Singapore provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Bakery & Cereals producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Bakery & Cereals markets in Singapore through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Among the top 10 high-potential countries, the Singaporean bakery & cereals sector ranked fourth on the our Opportunity Score and was valued at US$727.6 million in 2018. Supported by solid GDP growth of 3.1% in 2018 and continued positive macroeconomic performance, the Singaporean bakery & cereals sector is poised to witness value growth at a CAGR of 6% over 2018-2023. Nevertheless, problems persist with growing economic nationalism globally threatening Singapore’s economic growth, disrupting its position as South East Asia’s financial hub as trade becomes increasingly restricted and volatile.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Bakery & Cereals producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Singaporean market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for the Singaporean, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– Singapore is implementing its Industry 4.0 strategy, reinventing the county’s manufacturing sector and setting it on the periphery of innovation-based and high-value production.
– The Singaporean bakery & cereals sector registered strong value growth of 4.7% CAGR in US$ terms during 2013-2018, but grew even stronger in local currency terms at 6.3%.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets have the highest share compared to any other channel in the bakery & cereals sector, but E-retailers are experiencing the fastest growth.
– Consumers aged 25-34 years account for the highest shares of bakery & cereals consumption in Singapore across all categories, with consumers aged 35-44 coming a close second in regards to total consumption
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Singaporean Bakery & Cereals consumers.
– This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Cereal Partners Worldwide
The Kellogg Company
Auric Pacific Group Limited
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503381