Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy in Japan
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/top-growth-opportunities-dairy-soy-in-japan-516615.html
Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy in Japan
Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy & Soy in Japan provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Dairy & Soy producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Dairy & Soy markets in Japan through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
This report use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Dairy & Soy producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Among the top 10 high-potential countries, the Japanese Dairy & Soy sector ranked sixth on the Opportunity Score and was valued at US$18,731.3 million in 2018. With a laggard economic performance in recent decades, Japanese GDP only grew by 0.8% in 2018, Nevertheless, the Japanese Dairy & Soy market is poised to record a CAGR of 6.2% from 2018-2023. This can be attributed to the Japanese penchant for dairy products, but also to the new developments in the market. These developments include increased application for soy but also other plant-based dairy products.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Japanese market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for the Japanese, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– The Japanese economy has endured decades of stuttering since its flatlining in the 90’s. Moreover, with its population on the decline, from a macroeconomic perspective, Japan lacks opportunity for growth across much of its economy.
– The Japanese Dairy & Soy sector will register strong value growth of 6.2% CAGR 2018-2023, significantly higher than the 1.3% volume growth forecasted for the same period
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounted for the largest channel in the Japanese Dairy & Soy sector, whilst simultaneously recording the fastest growth compared to all other channels
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Japanese Dairy & Soy consumers.
– This is based on our unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy & Soy sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Japan Consumers Cooperative Union
Megmilk Snow Brand
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516615