Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Top Growth Opportunities: Savory Snacks in Canada
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/top-growth-opportunities-savory-snacks-in-canada-503376.html
Top Growth Opportunities: Savory Snacks in Canada
Top Growth Opportunities for Savory Snacks in Canada provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Savory Snacks producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Savory Snacks markets in Canada through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Among the top 10 high-potential countries, the Canadian Savory Snacks sector ranked first on the our Opportunity Score and was valued at US$1,752.6 million in 2018. Supported by solid GDP growth of 1.5% in 2019 and continued positive macroeconomic performance, the Canadian savory snacks sector is poised to witness value growth at a CAGR of 6.7% over 2018-2023. Furthermore, both business and consumer confidence have remained steady despite the ongoing trade war between the US & China. Nevertheless, the economy is experiencing a slowdown, in line with other economies as global growth begins to cool off.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for savory snacks producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Canadian market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for Canada, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– The Canadian government are seeking to curb sugar consumption, especially due to its current high rate of obesity amongst its population. There have been calls within the liberal party to implement a sugar tax on certain beverages. This is amid current government initiatives aimed at raising awareness about obesity and sugar.
– The Canadian savory snacks sector is set to registe strong growth of 6.7% CAGR in US$ terms during 2018-2023, growing faster than in local currency terms at 4.4%
– International players dominate the Canadian savory snacks market, with PepsiCo more than half of the total market
– Canadians aged 55+ consume the most savory snacks with a 27.9% share compared to other age groups. They also dominate consumption in all sub segments in the savory snacks sector compared to all other age groups.
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Canadian savory snacks consumers.
– This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the savory snacks sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
The Kellogg Company
Real Canadian Superstore
Loblaw Limited Corporation
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503376