Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Top Trends in Chocolate, Confectionery, and Desserts 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/top-trends-in-chocolate-confectionery-and-desserts-2019-406772.html
Top Trends in Chocolate, Confectionery, and Desserts 2019
Concerns around sugar and artificial ingredients, alongside general boredom and a growing need for indulgence, are driving consumers away from carbonates and juices, towards healthier choices such as bottled water, RTD coffee and tea, and functional options (e.g. energy). As sugar taxation becomes more prevalent globally (e.g. the UK plan to tax soft drinks from 2018), pressure continues to mount on manufacturers to develop healthy yet exciting drinks to reignite the category and re-engage with consumers . This report identifies several key trends and opportunities to help overcome these challenges.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the chocolate, confectionery, and desserts sector. Trends include sugar reduction, free-from products, new textures, and novelty flavors.
– Bulk ice cream brands’ exploration of the free-from consumer trend has made them more attractive to shoppers with health concerns, and this market is hence expected to soar in value and volume in the next five years.
– Although it is a smaller market, sugar-free confectionery brands have aligned themselves well with the consumer need for natural flavors, boosting their sales value and volume.
– Brands have delved into premiumizing chocolate and diversifying its flavors, which explains the predicted the gradual increase in market growth.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the reasons underpinning consumers’ orientation towards specific dairy products.
– Gain insight into the key consumer trends that are most likely to be a driver for innovation.
– Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Mo and Moshi
New York Stax
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406772