Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Top Trends in Meals and Meal Components 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/top-trends-in-meals-and-meal-components-2019-406828.html
Top Trends in Meals and Meal Components 2019
“Top Trends in Meals and Meal Components 2019” is part of our Top Trends series. It examines the key consumer behaviors that are shaping preferences within this space, and subsequently how this is translating into innovation and future opportunities.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting prepared meals and meal components. This overarching segment covers an array of core categories, including: prepared meals; meat, fish, and poultry; pasta, rice, and noodles; fruit and vegetables; oils and fats; bread and cereals; sauces, dressings, and condiments; and savory and deli foods. The trends explored include consumers seeking out realistic plant-based alternatives to meat, and the growing popularity of meal kit services.
– In response to growing demand for plant-based food, innovators are developing creative meat alternatives that closely mimic the real thing, making it easier to eliminate meat from diets.
– Amid rising health-consciousness and positive perceptions of plant-based diets, brands are finding novel ways to incorporate vegetables into foods.
– Adventurous consumers seek out unique and novel products and flavors, not only to try something new but also to share their unusual experiences with others online.
– The soaring popularity of meal kit delivery services is influencing innovation in the packaged foods space as formats are introduced enabling consumers to create an array of meals at home.
– Adopting a more personalized approach by targeting specific health needs can resonate with consumers and simplify purchasing decisions.
Reasons to buy
– Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers as well as showcasing best-in-class innovation examples throughout.
– Learn what consumer behavior is driving innovation using our latest consumer research.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Cece’s Veggie Co.
Marks & Spencer
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406828