Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Tourism Destination Market Insights: South America (2019) – Analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/tourism-destination-market-insights-south-america-2019-analysis-of-source-markets-infrastructure-and-attractions-and-risks-and-opportunities-406825.html
Tourism Destination Market Insights: South America (2019) – Analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities
This report is part of our Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destniantion market, in this case South America.
This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for South America as a destination market.
– Since holding the FIFA World Cup in 2014 Brazil has become more widely recognized as a global tourism destination with arrivals increasing at a steady rate to 7.1 million in 2018.
– Colombia received 4.3 million inbound tourists in 2018 with a major increase of 30% from the previous year. As the destination tries to steer away from a violent history, Colombia aims to embrace its natural assets, promoting itself as an ideal place for relaxation with numerous beaches along the Pacific and Caribbean Coast where island hopping is available to neighbouring locations.
– In 2018, 3.9 million travelers visited Uruguay, an increase of 2% from the previous year. Inbound travel from Argentinians made up over half the arrivals for the country with 2.1million traveling to Uruguay in 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in popular, well-established and upcoming tourist destinations.
– Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
– Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406825
Follow us on Social Media: