Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Tourism Source Market Insight – India (2020)
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/tourism-source-market-insight-india-2020-644965.html
Tourism Source Market Insight – India (2020)
Tourism Source Market Insight – India report provides a thorough insight into India’s domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Indian tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Indian outbound travel market.
– VFR tourism is the most popular tourism type in India, with nearly two-thirds of tourists typically taking this kind of holiday.
– Couples are the most common type of traveller departing from India, however, the number of families going on holiday is growing very quickly.
– Business travel is the biggest reason for international travel in India. In 2019, 11.8 million tourists travelled internationally or business purposes.
– The biggest current threat to Indian travelers is COVID-19, where travel in 2020 is severely reduced and will take years to recover.
– This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Indian outbound travel market.
Reasons to Buy
– This report provides clear insight into developments in India’s domestic and outbound tourism markets.
– The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
– The report explores the different profiles of Indian tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
– The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644965