Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - TrendSights Analysis: Health & Wellness – All Aboard the Plant Wagon
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/trendsights-analysis-health-wellness-all-aboard-the-plant-wagon-545031.html
TrendSights Analysis: Health & Wellness – All Aboard the Plant Wagon
“TrendSights Analysis: Health & Wellness – All Aboard the Plant Wagon” explores what the trend is, what drives it, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next.
From 2019’s Veganuary being the most popular one in history and vegan meat products sweeping the fast food chain world, it is easy to see that the plant-based trend has snuck into the food/drink industry. However, the trend is not contained to the food/drink industry and has been making waves across other categories too, such as beauty, household care, and children’s products.
– Brands have profited immensely from positioning their products as plant-based.
– The key drivers of this trend include ethical, environmental, and health concerns.
– Millennials are an important target demographic for plant-based innovations.
– Food labeling and disposal issues are among the key challenges.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545031