Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - UBS Global Wealth Management – Competitor Profile
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/ubs-global-wealth-management-competitor-profile-673448.html
UBS Global Wealth Management – Competitor Profile
‘UBS Global Wealth Management 2020 – Competitor Profile’ provides a comprehensive analysis of UBS’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Switzerland, UBS is a global organization with a physical wealth management presence in over 45 countries. It operates through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management, and Investment Bank. UBS is the world’s largest wealth manager as measured by assets under management (AUM).
– UBS is the leading wealth management firm serving the ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) segment. It has a strong global presence, with the Americas and Europe being its biggest markets as measured by its AUM.
– In 2019, UBS restructured its Europe, Middle East, and Africa wealth business unit, which will help the group diverse its growth opportunities and better serve its clients in these markets.
– UBS is focusing on growth in the US and Asia Pacific markets by introducing new digital wealth platforms. In the US, the group is building its Wealth Management Americas Platform, which is expected to go live in 2021.
– The group is investing in digital platforms for financial advisors and clients. Its Financial Services mobile app and Assets Wizard tool provide wealth clients with a holistic view of their wealth across all asset classes and ease of interaction with financial advisors.
– UBS Global Wealth Management is strengthening its family office services portfolio. In 2020, the Global Family Office Group, a joint venture between UBS Investment Bank and Global Wealth Management, expanded from eight to 14 markets for serving family offices.
Reasons to Buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of UBS and its Global Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand UBS Global Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover UBS Global Wealth Management’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about UBS Global Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
UBS Global Wealth Management
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/673448