Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - UK: Clothing & Footwear: Clothing 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-clothing-footwear-clothing-2019-2024-541586.html
UK: Clothing & Footwear: Clothing 2019-2024
The UK Clothing 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK clothing market (including forecasts up to 2024), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on womenswear, menswear, childrenswear and accessories. Consumer data is based on our 2019 How Britain Shops survey, using a panel of 10,000 nationally representative consumers, as well as our 2019 UK clothing survey, using a panel of 5,000 nationally representative consumers.
The UK clothing market is forecast to grow by 6.0% out to 2024, a marginal rise on the growth achieved over the past five years. While we expect consumer confidence to improve as agreements are put in place for the UK to leave the EU with the retail market likely to see some benefit, we do not expect a significant boost to clothing volumes in the short term as shoppers retain their cautious approach to spending.
– Primark is forecast to overtake M&S as the UK clothing market leader in 2019.
– The percentage of UK consumers that purchased clothing fell by 1.9ppts in the year to March 2019 to 83.2%.
– Value for money is the most important purchase motivator for clothing, especially among family shoppers aged 35-44 and also those aged over 65.
– The UK online clothing market will rise by 27.4% over the next five years, creating a Â£3.7bn sales opportunity.
Reasons to buy
– Utilise our analysis of how midmarket retailers such as Arcadia, Debenhams and Marks & Spencer are struggling in the clothing sector to consider how to avoid the same pitfalls and stay relevant.
– Learn what drives consumers to make a clothing purchase, such as value for money, quality and price, in order to boost appeal among target customers and maximise sales potential.
– Learn how online retailers can best utilise physical space in order to support long-term growth plans.
– Understand which consumers are shopping online for clothing and what delivery methods they are using in order to refine your online proposition and satisfy shopper needs.
House of Fraser
I Saw It First
In The Style
John Lewis & Partners
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/541586