Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on UK: DIY & Gardening – Lightside DIY 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-diy-gardening-lightside-diy-2019-2024-516589.html
UK: DIY & Gardening – Lightside DIY 2019-2024
The UK: DIY & Gardening – Lightside DIY, 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the Lightside DIY market (including forecasts up to 2024), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares and consumer data. The report focuses on the following sub-categories: electrical accessories, jointing, fillers, fixings, adhesives, tapes, maintenance chemicals, switches and sockets. Consumer data is based on our 2019 UK DIY survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
A recovery in the housing market stimulates growth in lightsdie DIY in 2019, and with UK housing transactions recovering slightly year on year, this growth is set to continue out to 2024. Switches and sockets is set to achieve the largest growth, closely followed by jointing. Much like its heavyside counterpart, female penetration within lightside DIY remains low.
– Housing market recovery stimulates lightside growth
– Top players losing ground to competition
– Digital market in its infancy for lightside DIY
Reasons to buy
– Find out the growth drivers in the lightside DIY market out to 2024 to help form an effective growth strategy and target investment to high performance categories.
– Discover which retailers are the most-purchased at for each subcategory and why consumers go to them.
– Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of online in the lightside DIY market.
– Understand how penetration in the lightside DIY market differs by demographic, allowing you to better target ranges.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516589