Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on UK Electricals Market 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-electricals-market-2019-2024-503390.html
UK Electricals Market 2019-2024
The UK Electricals Market 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the electricals market (including forecasts up to 2024), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
The report focuses on 13 key sub-categories: major kitchen appliances, small kitchen appliances, small domestic appliances, personal care electricals, televisions, games consoles, optical equipment, set top boxes, home audio equipment, portable audio equipment, visual players, computers & tablets and phones & software. Consumer data is based on our 2019 UK How Britain Shops survey, using a panel of 10,000 nationally representative consumers.
The electricals market is forecast to grow 1.0% versus last year, in 2019. This performance will be a marked slowdown on the growth that the electricals market has achieved over the past couple of years and is the result of a decline in consumer confidence and ultimately unwillingness to upgrade tired products ahead of them breaking.
– With low consumer confidence deterring spend on big ticket purchases, more retailers are showcasing financing schemes to allow shoppers to spread the cost of these items over a longer period.
– Electrical manufacturers such as Samsung and Dyson which previously relied on marketplaces and retailers to sell to consumers, are now increasingly opting for the direct-to-consumer (D2C) model.
– The online electricals market is substantially more mature than other sectors such as food & grocery, DIY & gardening and furniture & floorcoverings and this is driven by the online pureplays that dominate this market. Multichannel retailers must improve thier online offer given the convenience for consumers of having large appliances delivered directly to the home.
Reasons to buy
– Using our five year forecasts to 2024, learn which subcategories in the electricals market will be the fastest performing to enable focus and investment in these winning product areas.
– Understand how drivers of electricals purchases, such as range, price and quality, vary in importance among different demographics in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the challenges faced by market leader Dixons Carphone in order to understand how to steal shoppers and market share.
– Discover which segments of the market are forecast to prosper out to 2024, and understand which retailers are best placed to take advantage.
– Utilise our online forecasts to 2024 to consider how to exploit online potential and decide which age groups to target via the channel.
John Lewis & Partners
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503390