Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on UK Home Emergency Insurance and Home Services 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-home-emergency-insurance-and-home-services-2019-585745.html
UK Home Emergency Insurance and Home Services 2019
This report provides in-depth analysis of the UK home emergency insurance and home services market. The points discussed include market sizes, the current and forecast value of home emergency GWP, and the use of smart technology in the home.
In 2018, home emergency (and home services) gross written premiums (GWP) increased by 6.6% from 2017. Competition within the market is increasing gradually, as more providers seek to expand on the core products that center around boiler cover. However, British Gas’ dominance of the market continues. The market leader showed solid growth in 2018, strengthening its position in the face of growing competition, particularly from Aviva and HomeServe.
– British Gas continues to dominate the market after recording solid GWP growth in 2018.
– However, the Aviva-HomeServe partnership is starting to offer a challenge.
– Consumers typically purchase the more expensive but most comprehensive levels of cover, due to them being heavily invested in the upkeep of their properties.
– Leading household insurers are using their positions in the market to upsell home emergency products, with Aviva being particularly strong.
Reasons to buy
– Discover which providers lead the way in the home emergency insurance and home services space and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
– Understand the “connected home” concept and the application of these products to both general insurance and the home emergency and home services market.
– Assess your current market position relative to the market leaders.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585745