Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Ukraine Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Improved Fiscal Terms but Possible Political Risks
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/ukraine-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report-improved-fiscal-terms-but-possible-political-risks-91338.html
Ukraine Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Improved Fiscal Terms but Possible Political Risks
Over the past ten years, Ukraine has modified several elements of its petroleum fiscal framework, which will continue to be based on both concessions and PSAs. Since the beginning of 2018, subsoil fees have been adjusted including reduced rates for new gas wells, with the goal of increasing the attractiveness to prospecting investors. However, political and macroeconomic instability does not rule out the possibility of further fiscal and regulatory changes. Ukraine is currently organizing a series of licensing rounds for 2019, which will offer 42 onshore blocks (almost 20,000 sq. km) through several online concession tenders and a PSA tenders. These licensing rounds are part of the country’s strategy to increase its domestic production.
“Ukraine Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Improved Fiscal Terms but Possible Political Risks”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Ukraine’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Ukraine’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
– Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Ukraine
– Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
– Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
– Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
– Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
– Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
– Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Ukraine.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Ukraine’s upstream oil and gas sector
– Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
– Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
– Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/91338