Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - United Kingdom Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/united-kingdom-cigars-and-cigarillos-2020-538227.html
United Kingdom Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the UK tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Tobacco is a market that is in long-term decline in the UK. A combination of rising prices, growing health awareness, and the recent arrival of safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes, resulted in all sectors suffering a fall in sales.
The UK cigar market is quite sizeable in Western European terms, although the overall market has contracted considerably in recent years. As of 2019, the market stands at 32,108 tons.
– Miniatures took 75.1 of sales in 2019 to make them by far the largest segment within the UK market.
– UK production is largely geared towards meeting domestic demand, although some output is for export markets.
– Cigars are subject to two, or in the case of imported cigars of non-EU origin, three taxes in the UK: excise duty, value added tax, and import duty.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538227