Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on United States Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/united-states-haircare-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2023-503338.html
United States Haircare – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
The US haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while the hair loss treatments category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of haircare products in the country. Older consumers (55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption in 2018. L’OrÃ©al S.A., Unilever, and Procter & Gamble are the leading players in the sector. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
This Country Profile report on the Haircare sector in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, perms & relaxers, salon hair care, shampoo, and styling agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, drug stores & pharmacies, health & beauty stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, âdollar stores’, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, parapharmacies/drugstores , e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for pack materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.
– The US haircare sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% by value during 2018-2023
– Shampoo is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the US haircare sector
– Hair loss treatments category is expected to register fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & super markets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 43.4%
– L’OrÃ©al S.A., Unilever, and Procter & Gamble.are the leading companies in the sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Procter & Gamble
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503338